Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jump determines the maximum vertical distance that a character can travel. The maximum jump a character can have is 123%.
Ways to increase Jump
- Self Haste increase Jump by 23% temporarily when maxed.
- Haste increases Jump by 20% temporarily when maxed.
- Dash increases Jump by 10% temporarily when maxed.
- Some equipment, such as Independence Day Hat increase Jump.
- Equips can be scrolled for jump.
- A use item from the Maple Story 3rd Anniversary (Chocolate Cupcake?) increases Jump by 30%. However, jump is capped at 123%, therefore a player will only receive 23% more jump.
- Mushroom Sweet increases Jump by 3% for 3 minutes.
- The mounts Watch Hog (Level 70) and Silver Mane (Level 120) give a player 20% more jump alone.
- The Red Draco (Level 200) adds 20% jump.
- Some believe the mounts can breach the 123% Jump Cap through enhancements. This has not been confirmed.