- 1 Inappropriate User Name and Potential Vandal
- 2 More Vandalism
- 3 Vandalism
- 4 Issues visiting site
- 5 Addition Request
- 6 delete request
- 7 Vandalism
- 8 Copy Paste Policy
- 9 Thanks
- 10 Additional admins
- 11 Copyright policy
- 12 Images Categories
- 13 Please help with template
- 14 Ninja castle
- 15 MapleChina
- 16 Maplewiki updates
- 17 Request to delete page
- 18 Updates on completion of maps
- 19 Vandal
- 20 Vandalism
- 21 Black Road Map, Rien Map, NPCs, Monsters Updated
- 22 Just gonna say this
- 23 login issues
- 24 Maple Island
- 25 Database Error
- 26 few questions
- 27 Leading Contributors
- 28 Updates on neo tokyo
- 29 Reply
- 30 Vandalism
- 31 Vandalism
- 32 Vandalism
- 33 Big Bang (Update, not the skill)
- 34 Mushroom Castle Maps already complete
- 35 Explanation
- 36 Roly Poly Change
- 37 May I be an Admin
- 38 Thank you
- 39 Skill Templates for Guides and Hyperskill Update
Inappropriate User Name and Potential Vandal
The user NIGGABLASTA added an irrelevant message to Category:Items. Of bigger concern is the username, which many people would consider to be racist. Such things damage the wiki's reputation and discourage people from using it, so please take appropriate action.
Thank you. --Owlepicurus 06:31, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Two things: The user Stanley35324 replaced the internal links in the refined jewels template with external links to a pharmacy (or something like that). I returned the template to an earlier form, but when I looked again today I saw that the user had replaced the links again.
I also have a delete request for Mike Easter - Free FOREX Tips.
Thank you. -- Owlepicurus 00:11, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
Edit: The page Ultimate Page Guide also had its internal links replaced with external links to "worldselect." -- 02:00, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
Issues visiting site
i use my sidekick to visit the site alot is it possible it was ip banned since i keep getting errors that it is unavailable --LigerRed 18:24, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
edit* the prob seemed to have fixed itself--LigerRed 03:51, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Can you put up Aran in the Characters section on the front page? Thx! maplefreak26 8:51pm PST | November 4th 2009
Can I help with the evan Quest guides? You guys dont have one
I just wonder if you could remove the Blood_Sneak_(F).jpg file since I uploaded the better quality Blood_Sneak_(F).png one. And can you find a page with all the markup for this wiki? If I'd find it I'd jst put a delete request on it. Dotpea 15:03, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
- XCloneCharlizard has been going around and replacing some content with a site name.
Um Hi, I'm a bit new to editing and stuff like that on wikis, and I would like to notify you of a problem that I do not know how to take care of. Under Cygnus Knights, there is a new class called Stone Wranglers, and I do not believe that this is real. Forgive me if it is. Thank you.
Copy Paste Policy
Hey I am currently working on a site just like this wiki but its not a wiki -_-. Anyway it will have guides and everything on it. What Im wanting to ask is that could I use some of the sources on Maple Wiki. I will give direct links to the original source and credits. I won't just put the credits at the bottom of the guide but also at the tops. I am not going to get all the sources from Maple Wiki but just a few. Some of the sources will be mine.
Reply: Thanks for the permission I will try not to copy.
Thanks, but I'm not sure my guide will be done anytime soon. --Puppyswan 15:45, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
If you feel that it is necessary to have more admins, let me know who should be one. I'll give them the run down of how everything works. Make sure that they've been active here and have been around here for more than a couple of months. Mapletip 15:51, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
I just added a new copyright policy. (Although this is how it is supposed to be since the start of the wiki). It's found on the previous copyright page. Anyway, it basically says that the site is licensed under the creative commons. It's fairly simple to understand and won't change anything that we're doing now. Feel free to read it here. If there are any questions regarding copyright, have them send me an email on the mapletip site. Thanks! Mapletip 16:04, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hey. I'm going to start categorizing all images so it can be easier for users to find a particular image and not upload an image that we already have.
- Should the categories be named [[Category:Images of (name)]]. Or, if it was an image of a Magician skill, should it be put into [[Category:Magician Skills]]. Let me know soon! EmeraldMystery 23:46, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
Please help with template
I am trying to create a template but i have no idea what i am doing wrong.Template:Magician Hats
- We have officially completed all ninja castle maps and info except for the emperor boss.Kangmingjj 10:30, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
please check server status.maplechina,cos the worlds there are written as slimes? snails????I dont play China,so i was lol-ed at the china world names.prolly a error or a prank?MikeylovesMickey 06:37, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
LMAO,okays.MikeylovesMickey 12:21, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- We have officially completed all ninja castle maps yesterday,and all the neo toyko info till 2095 toyko park.Kangmingjj 12:08, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
Request to delete page
- I would like u to delete 2102 Akihabara and 2102 Akihabara - Rooftop as they are 2 different pages and i would like to redo them as i have redirected them but they are different pages.so pls delete them asap ty.Kangmingjj 01:58, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
Updates on completion of maps
- We have completed all the quests and maps info up to 2102 Akihabara.Kangmingjj 09:08, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- MapleStoryRocks create a page call Orbis/elnath/aqua road with nonsensical and unrelated words. Tetrix 12:09, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
Black Road Map, Rien Map, NPCs, Monsters Updated
- All the pictures of mini-maps, NPCs, Monster's droppings and first few quests in Rien/Black Road is updated within 2 days by me.
I want to highlight that all the map in Rien belonged to Snow Island and all those maps have been categorized under "Rien". So there is no need to put the category "Snow Island".
Tetrix 14:17, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
Just gonna say this
Yeah, incredibly I'm alive, but barely, I won't have time to work on maplewiki as of now, so expect some more inactivity from me. Also, besides Neo Tokyo, what else is needed on this site?--Yao12310 00:45, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I have a few friends, that just may be able to get some info on temple of time, they are pretty high-leveled but I don't know if they will, hope they will. I'll try to convince the level 120+ to help. --Yao12310 19:09, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll "try" to contact them as soon as possible (can't really do so until the end of school break, they're out for a bit). Yao12310 23:50, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, one of them said "maybe" and I'm probably gonna try eventually, also have you realized that less and less people are starting to come? Our progress with amount of articles is slowing down, or is it just me? Maybe I'm not noticing some kind of huge member income XD. Yao12310 02:36, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- LOL, sadly I'm quite unable to conduct any exploration of the Temple, nor does my friend (don't ask...), but I'll try to help in other things, at least get back to workin on my guides by winter break, and maybe our "issue" can be solved. I hope Maplewiki can manage without my help and complete Temple of Time! Yao12310 00:27, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry for so many messages, but I think we should devote more to mushroom castle, its a fairly small section so it should be quite easy to complete, (lols and sighs at my failure), yeah I did the entire thing, but I forgot most of the stuff... LOLZ EPIC FAILURE, but anyway, its an important section (especially considering how important it is)and yeah...Yao12310 04:13, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
do you have problem logging in using firefox?cos i cant login using firefox.only internet explorer can use.and,when i use internet explorer,the left handed box thingawhachamatists appears allllllll the way below.at the bottom of the page. ._. MikeylovesMickey 02:16, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- It works fine in Firefox for me. Have you updated it lately? ~ JesusRidesAUnicorn 02:35, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
Maple Island for MapleSEA and KoreaMS has been revised to make it easier for first-timers to get used to the game.But this has not been reflected in MapleWiki. MikeylovesMickey 02:44, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Revision done, Maple Island is now split into two, old (unused) and new Kennytran4 11:57, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- I keep receiving this message when uploading an image or creating a new page. But I did not receive errors when I edit an existing page. Tetrix 12:53, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
should event items be kept on monster drop list?
some of the pages are confusing, can we just combine sea drops with global, or like delete sea.... =s
is there a decided upon drop set up? i am fond of this set up: http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=User:Beesafree#Drop_Box
ok thanks for answering those, but i got another, do you know of some wiki code that can make things "invisible" or shown only when editing the page? for like future use or like a note on how to do something or what to do
About it, quite a few more people (well at least me I think) have had 10 or more edits that you haven't posted yet. However of course I know that unprotecting the page isn't an option due to its importance, but is there a more efficient way to do it? P.S. Hopefully, for your sake, this'll be the last message for a long time... Yao12310 21:31, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
Well I am a moderately capable programmer... But that kind of thing would require someone of higher expertise. But in my opinion, without an active admin this wiki would crumble. Perhaps you should consult Mapletip about it, well I guess it ain't my business, but that's just my suggestion. Oh yeah, and uhm, I won't be going to foreign lands this year so I should be on more and editing beyond the Welcome template. For instance I just had 19 edits... DOING THE WELCOME TEMPLATE! Just pointing it out lol... Yao12310 04:15, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
Updates on neo tokyo
- I have currently resume working on neo tokyo and we are half way done thanks to the info i got,we have currently half way thru 2102 Shibuya pls check them and change them if there are any mistakes means we are around close to 3/4 done.
Thank you, I will help this wiki as much as I can while you are gone! Yao12310 00:37, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
As you know, I resigned as admin, due to my finals, other examinations, a job, a personal life, and a loss of passion for the game of MapleStory. I sincerely wish I could continue, but the job I get paid for takes up much of my life and with everything else, I barely have any energy to type this. Luckily, many people have returned, and I hope that the outcome of this wiki's battle is positive, but if only I could help more. Yao12310 21:03, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
The user, Cornpopboy, has vandalised 9 articles by replacing the whole page with rude words. The user, Ericocofire, has vandalised 2 articles for duplicating image and adding unneccessary data. I have undo all the vandalism. Tetrix 06:51, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
The user, Qingzefang, has vandalised several articles with some rude words and very irrelevant details. I have undo some articles. He also uploaded irrelevant picture.
Tetrix 03:06, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
Big Bang (Update, not the skill)
View these: Maplestory will be changed.Alot. I think it's around December 14. http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/kms-1-2-102-big-bang-beginning-of-change/ http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/maplestory-big-bang-update/
Mushroom Castle Maps already complete
The Mushroom Castle Maps had already completed since March 2010.
Tetrix 13:41, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
Well, long atory short, I've been having troubles in my life, with the whole College entrance exams, etc. I'm still really busy with life, but less so now. I felt guilty about leaving this Wiki after such a short stint as an Administrator, so I decided to come back. I'll be semi-active, but I'll be on more often if you need any help. So, what are we doing now? (Just give me a little time to get reacquainted with wikicode). Oh and I don't want to be reinstated as an Admin for personal reasons in case Stephen is reading.
--Yao12310 06:14, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
Okay then. Though I'm sure I can at least add a couple articles regarding the Big bang. --Yao12310 15:32, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
Quick question, have you been experiencing trouble logging in? I haven't been capable of logging in to the wiki for a while. It completely freezes for me for weeks on end, just wondering if it was server or client side.
--Yao12310 04:25, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
Roly Poly Change
I suppose that I do have one source... I'm playing Maplestory right now and I see with my own eyes that the Roly-Polys are on different maps. Does that count as a source? Waddle D33 23:49, 20 January 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I have no picture or link sources. I've checked HS.MapleGlobal, StrategyWiki, and MapleTip.com, and none of those sites is even close to updated. What kind of sources do I need anyway? Do I need external links or updated maps or something? Waddle D33 16:21, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
May I be an Admin
Helo Yongjianrong, I am ToaArrol and I have been responsible for updating the wiki to Maplestory's current updates and I would like to make it look more appealing. I was wondering if I can become an Admin so I can protect it from any vandals and make it better so people can enjoy the contents?
I would love to hear your reply if possible. Thank you for your time. ~ToaArrol
I posted something on your talk page. Yongjianrong 00:52, 16 October 2011 (CDT)
Thanks for protecting those pages. Maybe someday, I can bring as good help as you. ToaArrol 15:35, 19 October 2011 (CDT)
Skill Templates for Guides and Hyperskill Update
Hello There! I have created my mercedes guide for Maple Wiki. It seems to be the only infact. I would like to add hyperskills, but I do not know how to create a skill template. Could you please tell me? I will not abuse it as I have spent my hours creating a 5000 word comprehensive guide for Maple Wiki.