Now, I had the idea of making this while looking over this website. http://wiki.ggftw.com/dragon-nest
Now, I want to see if I can emulate or create something similar. `ToaArrol
Overall, I think this is a magnificent infobox. It may be a little rusty right now, but it looks clean and distributes the information accurately, and visually appealing. Bravo, and I can't wait to see what this looks like when you're finished.
PS: Word of advice: The simpler you can make it, the better. That's something I always keep in mind when I revisit the infoboxes, because chances are, there is a way to make it much simpler. Kitten Tale 15:02, 12 September 2011 (CDT)
Thank you KT, I'll keep on trying to get this done soon, the issue is I need to get color on this table and make sure the proper spaces are correct. I'll keep your advice in my mindset now. ~ToaArrol
- The color scheme is great! The only issue I see with it is hiding unwanted rows and columns. Otherwise, it's looking real good! Kitten Tale 18:13, 15 September 2011 (CDT)
Thanks. I just found out how to add colors, now I got to find a way to make them look presentable. ~ToaArrol
Can I use it now? Greentree096 11:55, 17 September 2011 (CDT)
You can give it a try, but I'm still working on some image problems. ~ToaArrol
I like the neutral color scheme, but I think the dark grey may be just a bit too dark. Could you find a tone that is about 1 or 2 shades lighter? Kitten Tale 18:07, 17 September 2011 (CDT)
Actually, when I was fully finished with the infobox, I was going for a complete palette change to accomodate the wiki. ~ToaArrol
Not liking the new rows.
I think using the rows like this cause more confusion and trouble to me. I used it twice and it was getting bit wierder.
- What do you mean? Kitten Tale 20:28, 27 September 2011 (CDT)
Well, in the case of getting rid of excess space, i think it looks like it may take up more time. ~ToaArrol
- I rather use the column in a straight line as oppose to the current one. Straight column allow me to copy paste easily, then change the details.Greentree096
- Fair enough, you can revert my edit then. I just thought that having it in a nice box would be easier in terms of scrolling and coping and pasting. Kitten Tale 10:29, 28 September 2011 (CDT)
- Does your skill infobox support two jobs field? ie 2nd Job Blaze Wizard/Flame Wizard and 2nd Job Magician.
- Can you include both global and maplesea name for the jobs? ie 2nd Job Blaze Wizard/Flame Wizard not 2nd Job Blaze Wizard.Greentree096
Revamping the Skill Infobox
My first intentions on making this skill infobox was to make writing down the skills in a much more simpler and a more well designed way. Turns out, it hasn't been the case. It hasn't been made that easy, in some cases, using it may be more difficult for new editors and the design looks too blocky and restricting. Which is why I'm going to rework on the whole Skill Infobox to make it simpler than before and more effective. However, by doing this, we will have to rework on EVERY skill that had used the skill infobox, which will take plenty of time.
How would you like the skills to be remade?