- Personally, I don't even get why these pages are protected. I mean, read the bottom of the edit page!: "Please note that all contributions to Mapletip may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then don't submit it here."
(PS, Ryalla, sign your comment by doing ~ three times, or four times. Four times shows time you did comment.) EliteJeff 09:32, 13 February 2006 (CST)
- I agree. They shouldn't. Protected pages belong nowhere in a wiki. Ryalla 17:55, 14 February 2006 (CST)
(PS, thanks for the info, Jeff. Didn't know that. -_-")
- There's a little error at Potion Use, when you move your cursor over the blue potion it says 1-1000 but the next potion says 2000-3000. should one of them be 1-2000 or 1000-3000? Saetch 16:01, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
On the topic of bias, there shouldn't be any POV (point-of-view) in the articles, just to improve quality a little bit. --Rapta 16:01, 18 March 2006 (CST)
- No, he just reverts every single edit on this magician article because "he created it", which supposedly allows him to prevent anyone from editing this article even though it's the main magician article. Nobody should be reverting anything that contributes to an article. --Champion911 17:49, 18 March 2006 (CST)
- Ah, I see. --- Rapta 19:22, 18 March 2006 (CST)
Contributing is erasing the whole introduction and rewriting it?--Danelkayam 23:43, 18 March 2006 (CST)
- Yes, that counts as contribution. But that was not the original intention. I re-wrote it not to make a whole new contribution, but to rework an old contribution, making it clearer. I also removed any POV that you had. This being the current "set" magician article, shouldn't include unneeded comments such as "this is my favourite class" or any of the such. It puts the entire article on a slant or bias, whichever you may call it. -- Rapta 23:47, 18 March 2006 (CST)
Very well said. --Champion911 14:54, 19 March 2006 (CST)
Also, just because you created this article does not give you the right to disallow anyone from contributing to it. This magician article is the main one, it needs to be the best one, one without bias or anything like that. If you don't want anyone to edit your magician article, don't make it the main magician article. So stop being so stubborn and unprotect this article, so contributors such as Rapta can make this a better article. Like I said earlier, unprotect it or move it, so it's not the main article. --Champion911 18:31, 19 March 2006 (CST)
Can someone please update this article to have the updates the Magician_edit page has? It's annoying that the main would should be worse than the edit one. EliteJeff 12:59, 6 May 2006 (CDT)
it not that much comment to guide (it was helpfull ty) but i'm realy realy need u to create a cleric guide cause i want to know what to add on my cleric (sorry if it spam or anything cause im new in this site)
Surely the cleric guide should be separate from the Magician guide Kitsuneguy 20:01, 8 February 2007 (CST)
Ice/lighting, fire/posion or cleric
Shouldnt there be a part in which helps people which job they should pick instead of reading the other articles just to find out that way they should go.--Darkjohn93 13:04, 18 July 2007 (CDT)
could someone put up a mage guide? it would be really helpful to people deciding in what order skills they should put their skill points in.
I'd like to add this
Please add Mythril's guide back
although he removed it on his own free will, there was some influences that cause it, the majority caused by an editor who disliked the guide and his opinions.
--Denkou 11:04, 28 November 2007 (CST)
If you flip over to the Warrior Guide, it's all super neat and stuff. How would we go about implementing the same thing here?
~Kamikazeshadow, 20:57 pm, 15 June 2008 (EST)
I was linked here by the main magician page, saying the guide way made by MapleTip, and right at the top I see someone claiming it's theirs. Huh!?!? I'm gonna need to do some research on the page's history file. Wareya 00:39, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't we change the page to fit the latest patch and also why does it say "if u see y0y0y01 fame him or me ", on the main magician page? Vandalism?