Strength is one of the major stats found in Maplestory, with the others being Dexterity, Intelligence, Luck, Health Points and Mana Points. Strength is necessary for Warriors, Bowmen and some Thief equips. The stat is commonly abbreviated to the term "STR" within the game and MapleStory.
- It is a stat which boosts your melee damage.
- Strength/Weapon Attack is how much strength a weapon attack is worth
Where Strength is Required
- To equip armor and weapons for Warriors.
- Strength is the main stat for the Warrior, meaning that it should have more AP allocated to it than any other stat.
- Strength is the main stat used by Permanent Beginners. It determines most of their weapon attack.
- Strength is the main stat for Brawlers and Cannoneers, meaning that it should have more AP allocated to it than any other stat.
Due to the new patch in Global Maple Story, they will auto-add strength until you reach level 11 or do job advancement. When you talk to your advancement instructor, your AP is reset.
- For the most part, Strength is incresased by adding Ability Points to it.
- Strength bonuses are given out in some equipments. Warriors and Bowmen have equipments that give Strength. Scrolls that add Strength to your armor are:
- Scrolling your equipment.