Do not know what job you should be? Here's a quiz to find out!
- Which of these sounds do you like?
- 1: Roar!
- 2: Bam!
- 3: Boom!
- Why did you choose to be a swordsman?
- 1: I saw their cool skills.
- 2: I random picked.
- 3: I heard that warriors are the most powerful class in Maplestory.
- How much MP do you want?
- 1: More MP
- 2: Balanced with HP
- 3: LOADS OF THEM!!!!!!!!
- What type of warriors do you like?
- 1: MAGIC ATTACKS! DEF and are small things that I don't care about.
- 2: Balanced out
- 3: High DEF and damage but can't hit far away.
- Do you like.....
- 1: Mobbing a lot of enemies at once?
- 2: Fire and Ice Wizards to merge into one?
- 3: The Bandits' skill, Savage Blow
What's your score?
Add your question numbers together and thats your score.
If your score is:
- 5-7: You are a Spearman! Reckless but strong, they have the highest offensive score(in normal hitting). You will be putting your life as stake as you fight with low DEF, but your strategy is to mob them all using Slash Blast and other attacks. That does not mean they is the strongest class,as some skills form other classes overtake you by a lot.
- 9-11:You are a Page! Pages are like a combination of Spearmen and Fighters without party skills. Although a Page lacks in party and offensive skills, they slowly become stronger as you progress. A Page is like a Fighter without Rage.The skill, Threaten, is often under-estimated, but it saves you a lot of money if you use it right. You'll be doing 10k+ damage with a maxed out charge and power strike by level 90+.And you'll be on your way to being one of the richest classes in MapleStory.
- 13-15:You are a Fighter! A Fighter is good at 1 on 1 battles, however, due to the axe's limited range, axe Fighters will not be all that good with his/her slash blast. Fighters also get the most HP out of all the warrior classes, however, the least MP.
- 12& 8:Oh no! You have equal likeness for each class! Reset your score and answer this question and use that score to figure out the best choice for you.
- What weapon do you usually equip?
- 6: pole arm or spear
- 10: maces or other weapons
- 14: sword or axe