- Makes you move faster horizontally
- Good for those who do not want to waste time on travelling
- An alternative is return scrolls
- Speed does not increase your weapon speed.
- Speed increases jump distance horizontally ONLY/
- Cannot be increased through adding Ability Points
- Speed is shown in your AP panel, when expanded.
- By default it is 100%.
- If your speed is increased by 1, then your speed will be 101%.
- It is capped at 140% originally, but it is capped at 160% for most classes.
- Jett is the only class so far that has a speed cap of 180%, which is faster than most mounts.
Ways to increase Speed
- Nimble Feet, a Beginner skill. When maxed, it adds 20 speed for 12 seconds.
- Haste, a Assassin/Bandit's 2nd job skill, when maxed adds 40 speed, as well as 20 jump.
- Rush , a 4th job warrior skill which adds speed.
- Dash, a 1st Job Pirate that boosts 30 speed when maxed.
- Thrust, a passive Ranger/Sniper's 3rd job skill. When maxed it adds 30 speed.
- Speed Potion (+8 Speed) and Speed Pill (+10 Speed)
- Various weapons/shoes (eg. Red Whip, White Gomushin, Fish Spear etc.)
- Additionally, shoes can be scrolled with scrolls to boost speed.
||Reqired lvl for mount
||Increase in Speed
||Increase in Jump
|Silver Boar(Silver Mane)
- Mounts, as seen in this table, increase your speed by a large amount and break the 140% Speed cap.