When commanded, these creatures will perform tricks for their masters. The more tricks performed, the higher their level of closeness becomes, which in turn leads to leveling up, eventually allowing them to learn new tricks.
Of course, as in real life, pets need to be fed. Food can be bought from Doofus of Henesys, or Patricia of Ludibrium. There are also special foods available in the Cash Shop, specific to each pet type, which will bring the level of closeness up. Just how often a pet needs to be fed depends on the type.
Types of Pets
There are many different kind of pets available, some of which include:
- Baby Tiger
- Black Kitty
- Black Pig
- Brown Kitty
- Brown Puppy
- Dino Boy
- Dino Girl
- Golden Pig
- Jr. Balrog
- Jr. Yeti
- Mini Kargo
- Orange Tiger
- Pet Robo
- Pink Bunny
- Snow man
- Sun Wu Kong
- White Bunny
- White Tiger
- Plus many others...
Pets can also be equipped with pet items which can help you in battle.
- Meso Magnet: Allows your pet to collect dropped mesos for you (only works with mesos dropped by a monster that you killed).
- Item Pouch: Allows your pet to collect dropped items for you (only works with items dropped by a monster that you killed).
- Item Ignore: Allows you to choose which items your pet should not collect.
- Wing Boots: Enables your pet to move to mesos/items for collection.
- Magic Scales: Allows your pet to pick up monster spoils from others, once they become available to you for pick-up.
- See also Pet Equipment Category
Expiry and revival
Just like other items in the Cash Shop, pets do "expire" or "die", meaning they turn back into the regular dolls they once were, but they can be "revived" with the Water of Life, which was used to give them life at first. Water of Life can be bought in the Cash Shop.
You can name and train your pet. Dragons and Robos can do some different things from the rest of the pets: evolve. Your pet will look sad when its hunger reaches 50, so you'll know when you need to feed it.