Description and Map
Perion is a Native American-themed town, with dry and bare land, and tents serving as stores.
- 10 Boogies, located at the portal to Perion Street Corner. She gives quests to Cygnus Knights and Arans.
- Dances with Balrog, located at the Shrine of Warriors, who will promote worthy beginners to warriors and warriors to their second job advancement
- An equipment store that sells weapons and armor, mainly for warriors
- Arturo, who sells potions and miscellaneous items
- Mr. Smith, who creates gloves and materials
- Mr. Thunder, who refines ores and upgrades helmets and shields
- Mr. Wang, who stores items and mesos
- A Regular Cab that can transport players to other towns on Victoria island
- Sophia, Ayan, Manji, and Blackbull, who are involved in quests
- Cody, who was added to most maps during the 2nd anniversary event, just like the Maple Administrator
- World Tour Guide, who takes you to Japan:Mushroom Shrine, (China Shanghai Wai-Tan Town and Thailand: Floating Market(MSEA) for 3,000 mesos.)
- The Honorable Rock, which lists the ranking of guilds which have done the Sharenian Guild Quest
- A Gachapon machine
Perion boasts a large group of Fire Boars on its dungeon route, ideal for ice/lightning wizards who have taken their second job advancement. The monsters that populate Perion are much stronger than the monsters surrounding Lith Harbor and Henesys, so lower level players should proceed to Perion with caution, especially when taking the route from Ellinia to Perion. The aforementioned route is so difficult for lower-leveled Maplers that many use Regular Cabs or return scrolls instead. Perion is notable for having all five kinds of stumps (Stump, Dark Stump, Axe Stump, Dark Axe Stump and Ghost Stump) in close proximity.
Bosses found in Region
One last thing
There is a myth about something called The White Lady that many people are curious about
Towns in Victoria Island.