- Safety Zone
- Command Center. In the room at the top of the tunnel, go in the door on the left of the screen.
- Silo. In the room at the top of the tunnel, the numbered doors in the middle are the entrances.
This picture shows teleporting spots found on the Omega Sector map.
- Agent Marco
- Donation Box
- General Maestro
- Jr. Officer Medin
- Kevin the Soldier
- Maple Administrator
- Rice the Medic
Omega Sector was built to protect the citizens of MapleStory from the threat of a deadly alien invasion. You can come here by descending the Eos Tower of Ludibrium. This area plays host to multiple new NPCs, Quests, Monsters: Mateons, Plateons, and Grays; and Items.
In general Omega Sector has a feeling of a high technology research center. The area features laser guarded doors, armed guards with headsets as well as computers.
Omega Sector isn't really another continent or a sub-continent. It's the bottom of Eos Tower but seems more like an extension instead of a continent. There is no map in the Safety Zone and is not recommended for beginners unless you are a high levelled "supernoob". Think of it as a level 60-80 training area. It might be easier after level 65 or 70. In Omega Sector's potion shop, there is a exclusive Omega Sector-only pain reliever (+30 defense for 30 min) which can help if you don't have the best of defenses.
Bosses found in Region
- MT-09 (Monster) is a quest boss found near here.
- Rombot is found in eos tower close to here.
- Zeno is on the prowl around here.