- Ace of Hearts
- Bidiwon - Armor Seller
- Dalsuk - Grocer
- Gong Gong - Weapon Seller
- Grandpa Luo - Lead Hair Stylist
- Laya - Pet Merchant
- Lilishu - Assistant Hair Stylist
- Maple Administrator
- Mr. Do - Potion Creator
- Mr. Pan - Storage Keeper
- Naran - Dermatologist
- Noma - Assistant Plastic Surgeon
- Pata - Plastic Surgeon
- Spinel - World Tour Guide
- Tae Sang
Mu Lung is an Ossyrian city located in Mu Lung Garden. It is based off ancient Korean culture, much like Korean Folk Town. The only difference between Korean Folk Town and Mu Lung: the native Panda population much of the city is build around. The next patch for GMS will add the Mu Lung Dojo.
How to get to Mu Lung
To get to Mu Lung, you must first be in either in Orbis, the Aquarium, or Herb Town.
- From Orbis: Go straight past the ticketing booth (there's no ticket to buy) and take the platform to Mu lung. Once you reach the other end of the tunnel, talk to the Hak, the warp assistant. The trip will cost you 1500 meso, and will take 59 seconds and 1 seconds for loading the screen.
- From The Aquarium: Talk to the Dolphin. He will charge 10,000 meso to take you instantly to Herb Town, and from there, see below. (The return trip to the aquarium will cost another 10,000 meso.)
- From Herb Town: Speak to the Hak, the warp assistant. He will charge 1500 meso to take you instantly to Mu Lung.
Bosses found in Region
- Tae Roon is the forgotten master here and will not let you forget that.