Revision as of 07:40, 21 August 2011 by Kennytran4 (Created page with "This project is dedicated to improving work on the consistency of Maplewiki Articles. =Project Infoboxes Introduction= ==Aims== *To improve the quality of the articles *Aim to ...")
This project is dedicated to improving work on the consistency of Maplewiki Articles.
Project Infoboxes Introduction
- To improve the quality of the articles
- Aim to have all articles conform to this format.
- This is a sub project, linking off Project:Weapon and Armors
To join the project, simply add your name to the bottom of this list:
How YOU can help
- Use the infoboxes below
- Use sources to input information
- Edit already existing pages
- You are helping the community by clearing up information
- You are making the wiki more cleaner and consistent.
- You are helping to make a sustainable format of quality.
How to use infoboxes
|Infoboxes are templates that alleviate a lot of work by requiring the user to input a limited amount of data.
Infoboxes are used as a primary formatting tool to help create a more uniform structure.
Below is a collection of infoboxes found on MapleWiki.
|Shop NPCs - Non-Shop NPCs - Monsters (Drop table)|
|Shop stock - Items (Use) (Etc) (Set-Up)|
|Skills - Professions - Quests - Game version|
Refer to this information for individual types of items.