Luckless Mage Equips and Training
- 1 Equips For the Luckless Mage
- 2 Training Areas Level 8-30
- 3 Cleric Level 31-200
- 4 F/P Mage Level 31-200
- 5 I/L Mage Level 31-200
- 6 Bosses to Kill
- 6.1 Level 21-30
- 6.2 Level 35+
- 6.3 Level 45-50
- 6.4 Level 45+
- 6.5 Level 50+
- 6.6 Level 65+
- 6.7 Level 80+
- 6.8 Level 100+
- 6.9 Level 120+
Equips For the Luckless Mage
- Level 0: Maple Hat 
- Level 0: Pilgrim Hat
- Level 0: Independence Day Hat
- Level 5: Red Sporty Cap
- Level 5: Blue Sporty Cap
- Level 5: Skullcap
- Level 5: Headband
- Level 10: White Bandanna
- Level 10: Pink Bandanna
- Level 10: Purple Bandanna
- Level 10: Maple Hat 
- Level 15: Metal Gear
- Level 25: Starry Bandanna
- Level 25: Brown Bamboo Hat
- Level 30: Maple Hat 
- Level 35: Chief Stan Hat
- Level 42: Bone Helm
- Level 50: Zakum Helmet
- Level 70: Maple Hat 
Level 10: Yellow Work Glove
- Level 0: White Undershirt
- Level 0: Undershirt
- Level 0: Gray T-Shirt
- Level 8: Training Shirt
- Level 11: Blue One-Lined T-Shirt
- Level 16: Orange Sporty T-Shirt
- Level 20: Bathrobe for Men (M)
- Level 20: Bathrobe for Women (F)
- Level 30: Red Sauna Robe (F)
- Level 30: Blue Sauna Robe (M)
- Level 0: Cotton Pants
- Level 0: Blue Jeans
- Level 8: Training Pants
- Level 11: Gray Thick Sweat Pants
- Level 16: Sandblasted Jeans
- Level 16: Ice Jeans
- Level 26: Camo Pants
- Level 16: Aroa Boot
- Level 21: Strapper
- Level 25: Old Raggedy Cape
- Level 35: Oxygen Tank
- Level 42: Icarus Cape (1)
- Level 42: Icarus Cape (2)
- Level 42: Icarus Cape (3)
- Level 50: Pink Adventurer Cape
- Level 50: Blue Napoleon
- Level 50: Green Napoleon
- Level 50: White Napoleon
- Level 60: Eclipse Cloak
- Level 65: Goblin Cape
- Level 100: Ludibrium Cape
- Level 15: Single Earring
- Level 15: Amethyst Earring
- Level 20: Yellow Square
- Level 20: Maple Earring
- Level 20: Weighted Earrings
- Level 25: Red Cross Earring
- Level 25: Gold Rings
- Level 30: Emerald Earring
- Level 30: Red Emerald Earring
- Level 30: Lightning Earrings
- Level 30: Star Earring
- Level 40: Blue Moon
- Level 40: Eclipse Earring
- Level 40: Celestial Earring
- Level 40: Maple Earring 
- Level 45: Pansy Earring
- Level 50: Skull Earring
- Level 50: Black Emerald Earring
- Level 60: Pink-Flowered Earring
- Level 70: Maple Earring 
- Level 80: Red Emerald Earring
- Level 100: Shield Earring
- Level 100: Sword Earring
- Level 8: Wooden Wand, 23 M. ATT
- Level 35: Maple Staff, 50 (45-55) M. ATT
- Level 40: Yellow Umbrella, 55 M. ATT
- Level 43: Maple Lama Staff, 58 (53-63) M. ATT
- Level 64: Maple Shine Wand, 80 M. ATT
- Level 64: Maple Wisdom Staff, 80 M. ATT
- Level 70: Black Umbrella, 85 M. ATT
- Level 75: Kebob, 90 M. ATT
Level of item + 15 = Magic Attack (approximation)
Training Areas Level 8-30
- Level 8-15: Slime around Ellinia
- Level 16-19: Henesys PQ, Pigs and Ribbon Pigs, or Orange Mushrooms
- Level 20-22: Pigs and Ribbon Pigs, or Henesys PQ
- Level 23-30: Kerning City Party Quest, Horny Mushrooms and Zombie Mushrooms in Ant Tunnel, or Evil Eye for level 25-30, or Wild Boar or Crow, Ghost Stump, Wooden Mask, Rocky Mask
Cleric Level 31-200
- Level 31-50: Monster Carnival
- Level 51-56: Wraith, Zombie Lupin
- Level 57-80: Coolie Zombie
- Level 81-90: Dual Ghost Pirate, Soul Teddy, Master Soul Teddy
- Level 91-120: Phantom Watch, Grim Phantom Watch, Master Death Teddy, Death Teddy
- Level 121+: Dark Wyvern, Skelegon
F/P Mage Level 31-200
- Level 31-50: Monster Carnival
- Level 51-60: Jr. Yeti, Grupin
- Level 61-70: Pepe, Yeti, Yeti, Water Goblin
- Level 71-80: Yeti & Pepe, Yeti, Jr. Yeti, Water Goblin
- Level 81-90: Ghost Pirate, Death Teddy
- Level 91-100: Phantom Watch, Ghost Pirate, Death Teddy, Shark, Cold Shark
- Level 101-120: Grim Phantom Watch, Shark, Cold Shark, Blue Wyvern
- Level 121+: Blue Wyvern, Skelegon, Jr. Newtie/Jr. Newtie (Transformed)
I/L Mage Level 31-200
- Level 31-50: Monster Carnival
- Level 51-59: Cellion, Red Drake
- Level 60-75: Water Goblin, Cellion, Red Drake
- Level 76-89: Death Teddy, Red Kentaurus
- Level 90-120: Bain, Red Wyvern, Spirit Viking
- Level 121+: Bain, Red Wyvern, Skelegon
Bosses to Kill
Level 40. Maybe it looks strong, but it is actually quite weak past level 25. 8,000 HP, and about 210 damage on earthquake and 130 on weapon attack.
Only 13,500 MP, but it has a meteor-shooting attack that does 150 damage. Not hard.
The first hard boss you'll meet. 125,000 HP, a huge amount of avoidability and magic defense. Plus 400+ damage with magic and 600-700 damage on contact. Ouch. Telecasting barely works now, you just have to face it one-on-one. Whichever person called Alishar 'level 54' didn't know how to estimate levels.
The giant Mushroom Monster strikes! 500-600 earthquake damage and 400+ on touch. Only 20k HP, so it should be easy. (Somewhat).
35,000 HP, slightly harder than Mushmom because it can inflict seal and darkness effects. Better drops: Ilbis and Hwabis. About the same damage as Mushmom. Clerics should find this boss especially easy because it is heal-bomb-able.
The second hard boss. 50,000 HP. And really hard. Telecast to avoid the staggering damage it deals. Claw attack can do about 2,700 damage. The small meteor attack can do about 2,300. And the big meteor attack can do 3,000+ damage.
I believe it's 200,000 HP and 700+ damage earthquake, and about 1,700 damage on touch. This is a boss worthy of it's rank of level 90. It's weak to fire, but before level 75 you'll MISS alot.
It actually looks brown/black. But that's not important.
- 100,000 HP.
- Can do about 3,800 with Lightning Attack.
- Can do about 3,000 damage with Spheres.
- Can do about 1,900 damage on touch.
Do not attack 2 at once before level 100 because then you'll have to deal with a huge amount of damage. Quite hard.
- 85,000 HP.
- 4,400 damage on contact.
- 4,500 damage with the stupid long-range gun attack.
Kill it fast. The best way to do it would probably be to snipe it with Explosion/Ice Strike/Shining Ray and teleport away quickly. At the end, climb up the rope-thing and then teleport to other end of map and snipe it there... This is also a difficult boss. Though not as hard as the next one.
Stand on a platform and snipe it with a mob skill. If you get hit, you'll see your grave.
- 75,000,000 HP
- 18,000 damage on its Slap Attack
- 11,000 damage on contact.
One of the hardest bosses Nexon decided to make. Requires lots of patience. If you get hit, forget it. You're dead. Unless you have a DK Hyping you, you can't survive.
Just like Alishar is not level 54, this monster isn't level 110. It's worse.
- 1,700,000 HP
- Has 4 bodyguards: Lion Statue A, Lion Statue B, Knight Statue A, Knight Statue B
- 30,000,000 HP
- 4,500 damage with Laser
- 3,500 damage with dropping boxes
- 3,500 damage with Fire Geysers
- ?? damage on touch (don't touch it. It's immobile).
- Weak to fire
It actually depends which side Pianus spawns on. The left side is weaker and only has 24,000,000 HP. Still hard though.
Don't mess around with this clock.
- 23,000,000 HP
- Only about 2,000-3,500 damage with every attack
- Can reduce HP/MP to 1
- Can dispel stats
- Can stun