Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- Level: 42
- HP: ?
- MP: ?
- Experience: 5,150
- Speed: -20
- Knock-back: 1000
- Weapon Attack: 165
- Magic Attack: 175
- Accuracy: 100
- Weapon Defense: 120
- Magic Defense: 120
- Avoidability: 20
|Red Oriental Helmet||White Potion
Ice Cream Pop
Arrow for Bow
Arrow for Crossbow
60% Scroll for Overall Armor for Defense
60% Scroll for Gloves for Attack
60% Scroll for Claw for Attack
60% Scroll for Overall Armor for INT
60% Scroll for Cape for Dex
10% Scroll for Shield for Defense
60% Scroll for Cape for LUK
10% Scroll for Cape for Magic Defense
60% Scroll for Helmet for HP
10% Scroll for Gloves for Dex
- In order to find him on the map Hot Sand, look for a large turban shell that appears randomly on a platform. It can appear on any platform on the map. Hit the shell with physical attacks to "wake up" King Clang. After waking him up, attack him normally as any other monster.
- A player can wake him without physical attacks.
- 'A strange turban shell has appeared on the beach' will appear in the message box when king clang is present.
- Can summon Clangs and Lorangs when damaged. Also has a tendency to slow and stun characters.
- Has an earthquake attack, but he doesn't use it commonly. When he does, jump at the proper timing, and it won't hit the character.
- This is the fourth weakest boss, the weakest being Mano, the second being King Slime, and the third being Stumpy.