Note: This guide is in version 1.3.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Gunslinger
- 3 Ability Point Distribution
- 4 Skills
- 5 Training Spots
- 6 Version Info
Arr, matey! Welcome to my Gunslinger guide! This guide will help you with your very own Gunslinger! Captain Kyrin will not tolerate weaklings, and if you are a weakling, you shall walk the plank! Erghh!
The Gunslinger is a job released during the pains of the Dice Rolls (which do not exist anymore, thankfully). As a Gunslinger, your main weapon is the Gun, a long-ranged weapon used to shoot bullets. To become a Gunslinger, you must first endure the 1st stage of a Gunslinger, the Pirate.
- Can attack from a distance
- Rapid attacks
- Balanced HP and MP
- At 4th job, a Gunslinger has the ability to control monsters with Hypnotize
- Gains elemental attacks
- Can summon Gaviota and also a mini-Octopus
- Bullets are "rechargable"
- Recoil Shot, Dash, and Wings help with mobility
- Can "freeze" and "burn" at 3rd job with Ice Splitter and Flamethrower
- Rapid Fire fires bullets incredibly fast
- Battleship decreases the amount of damage you recieve
- Blank Shot can stun up to 3 enemies
- Double Shot uses very little MP
- Grenade is not spammable and you need to estimate how far you throw
- Recoil Shot can back you up against monsters and possibly bosses
- Some skills requires you to be in a Battleship
Double Shot is incredibly weak
Ability Point Distribution
Low STR Build
Gunslingers have rapid attacks and also elemental attacks as well to support them.
Bolded Skill Level is the mastery level.
Bolded Skill in SP build means the skill should now be maxed.
Three Snails: Hurls snail shells to attack monsters from long distance.
- Level 1: MP -3; Damage 10
- Level 2: MP -5; Damage 25
- Level 3: MP -7; Damage 40
- Level 1: MP -10; speed +10 for 4 seconds
- Level 2: MP -15; speed +15 for 8 seconds
- Level 3: MP -20; speed +20 for 12 seconds
Recovery: Enables the user to recover HP constantly for 30 sec.
- Level 1: MP -10; Recover 24 HP in 30 sec.
- Level 2: MP -20; Recover 48 HP in 30 sec.
- Level 3: MP -30; Recover 72 HP in 30 sec.
Blessing of the Sprite: Buff up the character using the power of the sprite. Every time your highest character level rises 10, 1 skill point goes up.
- Level 1: Weapon Attack +1, Magic Attack +2, Accuracy +1, Avoid +1
- Level 10: Weapon Attack +10, Magic Attack +20, Accuracy +10, Avoidability +10
- Level 20: Weapon Attack +20, Magic Attack +40, Accuracy +20, Avoidability +20
Beginner SP Build
Level 1 - You do not get a point on this level.
Level 2 - +1 Nimble Feet (1)
Level 3 - +1 Nimble Feet (2)
Level 4 - +1 Nimble Feet (MAXED)
Level 5 - +1 Recovery (1)
Level 6 - +1 Recovery (2)
Level 7 - +1 Recovery (MAXED)
Level 8 - You do not get a point on this level.
Level 9 - You do not get a point on this level.
Level 10 - You do not get a point on this level.
Three Snails - 0
Nimble Feet - MAXED
Blessing of the Sprite - Varies on the level of the highest character in the world the Gunslinger was created in.
So why no Three Snails? Simple, your going to be using ranged attacks for the rest of your life as a Gunslinger.
|Bullet Time||Permanently increases Accuracy, Max Movement Speed, and Jump.||Passive||10||x||-|
|Shadow Heart||Increases your Critical Rate and minimum Critical Damage.||Passive||10||x||-|
|Somersault Kick||A devastating kick that accompanies a backward somersault. Attacks all enemies in the vicinity.||Active||20||x||-|
|Double Shot||Fires two consecutive shots at the enemy.||Active||20||x||-|
|Dash||Double-tap the left or right arrow to perform a dash or jump dash. Also cancels all knockback. Use Corkscrew Blow or Triple Fire during the dash for additional damage.||Active||5||x||-|
|Octopush||Use while in the middle of a jump to jump even further. The jumping distance increases as the skill level increases.||Active||5||x||-|
Standard Build (Recommended)
Level 10 - +1 Double Shot (1)
Level 11 - +3 Double Shot (4)
Level 12 - +3 Double Shot (7)
Level 13 - +3 Double Shot (10)
Level 14 - +3 Double Shot (13)
Level 15 - +3 Double Shot (16)
Level 16 - +3 Double Shot (19)
Level 17 - +1 Double Shot (MAXED); +2 Dash (2)
Level 18 - +3 Dash (5)
Level 19 - +3 Dash (8)
Level 20 - +2 Dash (MAXED); +1 Sommersault Kick (1)
Level 21 - +3 Sommersault Kick (4)
Level 22 - +3 Sommersault Kick (7)
Level 23 - +3 Sommersault Kick (10)
Level 24 - +3 Sommersault Kick (13)
Level 25 - +3 Sommersault Kick (16)
Level 26 - +3 Sommersault Kick (19)
Level 27 - +1 Sommersault Kick (MAXED); +2 Bullet Time (2)
Level 28 - +3 Bullet Time (5)
Level 29 - +3 Bullet Time (8)
Level 30 - +3 Bullet Time (11)
Double Shot - MAXED
Dash - MAXED
Sommersault Kick - MAXED
Bullet Time - 11/20
Level 10 - Working on Guide
Level 1 - 10: Maple Island Quests
Level 10 - 21: Thief Quests
Level 21 - 30: Kerning City Party Quest
Level 25 - 30: Abandoned Subway Party Quest
Version 1 - Created the guide