"The Kerning City area boss." A giant alligator that was accidentally created by Lakelis. It was once a mere Ligator, but upon swallowing some Magic Potion of Growth that Lakelis threw into the sewer, it grew to the current size. Roams the swamps near Kerning City, serving as its area boss. It looks as though the bird is tricking the alligator into doing its bidding. It has no magic attacks, but it can cast some buffs, and when this happens the bird smacks the alligator in the head with the stick, as a warning.
- Level: 65
- HP: 31,000
- MP: 20
- Experience: 810
- Speed: -30
- Knock-back: 1500
- Weapon Attack: 190
- Magic Attack: 200
- Accuracy: 150
- Recovers 1400HP per 10 sec
- Recovers 50MP per 10 sec
- Weapon Defense: 190
- Magic Defense: 220
- Avoidability: 30
- Defense Up
- Accuracy Up
- Attack Up
- Cancel Weapon Attack (Wears down within 15 seconds)
It will start buffing itself as soon as player steps foot in area. The Cancel Weapon Attack doesn't affect other monsters like the other buffs.
|Chrono||Kandine||10% Scroll for Pet Equipment for Jump
10% Scroll for Claw for Attack
60% Scroll for Crossbow for Attack
60% Scroll for Dagger for Attack
60% Scroll for Glove for Attack
60% Scroll for Overall Armor for Luk
60% Scroll for Overall Armor for Dex
60% Scroll for Two Handed Sword Attack
60% Scroll for Cape for Magic Def.
- 'The huge crocodile Dale has come out from the swamp' appears on the message box when Dale is present.
- 'Dyle has risen out of the swamp' appears on the message box when Dyle is present. (GMS)
- It can whack you with its whip on top of it and deals 200dmg+.
- Recovers 5000-5100 hp
- It will start buffing itself on its own as soon as player comes, it attacks on own will, and won't leave until the player has left.
- Buffs affect other monsters around
- The bird will talk to Dyle when he buffs.
- He says "Sorry Birdy, I couldn't protect you...." when he dies.