Dexless Assasin Guide
This is my first guide for dexless assasins.
I'll explain what equipment you should wear, how to distribute ap (ability points) and sp (skill points), and where to train.
I'm based on GMS.
What's a dexless Assasin?
A Dexless character means that the DEX points are not increased.
An Assasin or "sin" its the second class of the Thief, after the Rouge.
You dont neccesary have to be an assasin to start being dexless, its just called like that.
Why should I make a dexless?
The only reason that you should raise DEX is to wear the equips, because the accuracy and damage, you can get them from raising LUK and skills.
They have WAY HIGHER Attack (A minimal of 2/5 higher... that's a lot)
While you level, raise all on str and dex. Dont worry, after the v6.5 patch, when you get profession, you can re-distribute. I reccommend to use SP on Nimble Feet and Recovery, you will never use the other one. Go to Kerning City and see the Thief Job Instructor and become a Rogue.
- Level 10~21: Party Quest (Henesys), Henesys Hunting Ground I, Caution Falling Down.
- Level 21~30: Party Quest (Kerning City) or Ant Tunnel maps.
By now, you should have:
You have a lot of AP available, put them all on LUK. Everytime you level, put all into LUK.
Follow this Build:
- Level 10: +1 Lucky Seven
- Level 11: +3 Nimble Body
- Level 12: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 13: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 14: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 15: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 16: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 17: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 18: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes
- Level 19: +2 Lucky Seven, +1 Keen Eyes(max)
- Level 20: +3 Lucky Seven (max)
- Level 21: +3 Nimble Body
- Level 22: +3 Nimble Body
- Level 23: +3 Nimble Body
- Level 24: +3 Nimble Body
- Level 25: +3 Nimble Body
- Level 26: +2 Nimble Body(max), +1 Disorder
- Level 27: +2 Disorder, +1 Dark Sight
- Level 28: +3 Dark Sight
- Level 29: +3 Dark Sight
- Level 30: +3 Dark Sight
You should have it like this:
- Lucky Seven <20> (Maxed)
- Keen Eyes <8> (Maxed)
- Nimble Body <20> (Maxed)
- Disorder <3>
- Dark Sight <10>
Why Lucky Seven?
- You will attack with this until you get level 100+. Its a MUST HAVE.
Why Keen Eyes?
- This increases your attacking range. Its a MUST HAVE.
Why Nimble Body?
- At early levels, You will need the Accuracy and Avoidability.
- You need to put 3 points to be capable of increasing Dark Sight.
Why Dark Sight?
- It makes you "dissappear" so as the monsters wont be capable of attack you. You wont be capable to drink potions, take the items/coins from floor or use scrolls on this state.
From level 10 to 19, wear the level 10 thief clothes + Garnier. The clothes, keep them clean. Scroll the Garnier with 7 100% for ATT. It will cost you like 490k. At level 20, buy a Bathrobe (you can get it from Showa Town) I reccommend to scroll it with 10 100% DEX, because you will get a better overall at level 30. It will cost you like 350K. At level 25: Wear the Brown Bamboo Hat. You can get it from Maya And The Weird Medicine. At level 30, Buy a ACC/DEX Snowshoes, Make the Level 30 Quest Mr. Wetbottom's Secret Book To get a clean Sauna Robe. Scroll it with LUK.
If you dont have enough money to afford a Sauna with LUK or anything else, just use DEX equips. they are way cheaper.
You are supposed to still have 25 Base DEX.
- Level 30: +1 Claw Mastery
- Level 31: +2 Claw Mastery, +1 Critical Throw
- Level 32: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 33: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 34: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 35: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 36: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 37: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 38: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 39: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 40: +3 Critical Throw
- Level 41: +2 Critical Throw(max), +1 Haste
- Level 42: +3 Haste
- Level 43: +3 Haste
- Level 44: +3 Haste
- Level 45: +3 Haste
- Level 46: +3 Haste
- Level 47: +3 Haste
- Level 48: +1 Haste(max), +2 Claw Mastery
- Level 49: +3 Claw Mastery
- Level 50: +3 Claw Mastery
- Level 51: +3 Claw Mastery
- Level 52: +3 Claw Mastery
- Level 53: +3 Claw Mastery(max)
- Level 54: +3 Claw Booster
- Level 55: +3 Claw Booster
- Level 56: +3 Claw Booster
- Level 57: +3 Claw Booster
- Level 58: +3 Claw Booster
- Level 59: +3 Claw Booster
- Level 60: +3 Endure
- Level 61: +3 Drain
- Level 62: +3 Drain
- Level 63: +3 Drain
- Level 64: +3 Drain
- Level 65: +3 Drain
- Level 66: +3 Drain
- Level 67: +3 Drain
- Level 68: +3 Drain
- Level 69: +3 Drain
- Level 70: +3 Drain(max)
All that would be:
- Claw Mastery <20> (Maxed)
- Critical Throw <30> (Maxed)
- Haste <20> (Maxed)
- Claw Booster <18>
- Endure <3>
- Drain <30> (Maxed)
You have to options: Or max Claw Booster at 20 and leave drain with 28, or do as I say. It really doesnt make much difference.
Why Claw Mastery?
- It makes your "ATT Range" smaller (not from distance, the ATT Range from the Details option at the ap menu) which means that you will make better hits.
Example: Without Claw mastery: Damage 500 minimal, but you couldve hit 1500. WITH Claw Mastery: Damage 1000 minimal, when you couldve hit 1500.
Also, It increases the capacity of stars for 200 when maxed, and increase a big amount of Accuracy.
Why Critical Throw?
- As the name says, you will hit more than you shouldve hit normally.
Example: Without Claw Mastery: Damage 1400. WITH Claw Mastery: Damage 2100.
- Its used for walking fast and reaching places that you couldnt before, which means, faster killing.
Why Claw Booster?
- It increases your attacking speed. On the time you wouldve hit 2 times, now you hit 3 times.
- Because you need to get it on 3 to be capable of increasing Drain.
Why Drain? It will save you some HP pots, by draining the enemys HP. It also increases your damage.
- Level 35: Get a Maple Claw with a minimal of 30 ATT.
- Level 43: Get the Famous and Glorious Maple Kandayo! Minimal of 32 ATT. I really recommend to get a 35 ATT.
- Level 50: This is the moment that we were all waiting for. Now you should get this to be godly: Zakum Helmet, PAC with 2/3 ATT and 6/7 LUK, Silver Deputy Star, Some Good LUK Earrings.
If you are not that rich, just keep your actual equipment.
- Level 55: Get a Shinobi Bracer. You can get it via MTS. Minimal of 38 ATT, but I recommend 40 ATT.
- Level 64: Maple Skanda. The last claw you will get. ATT: As you wish.
Maybe getting a FaceStompers Would be good.
And Thats IT! Wait until I get Hermit if you wanna know what to do after. Have Fun!