Difference between revisions of "Cygnus Knights"
(→KMS Patch Notes)
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 09:11, 29 July 2009
The Cygnus Knights or Knights of Cygnus are a character 'order' available only in MapleStory Korea and MapleSEA and soon available to many other localized reigons. To get a knight, make sure your character is level 20 and higher, after the patch when you login the trailer will show up, then you will be moved to a black map with Nineheart talking to you asking if you want to have a knight. If you register for the recruitment for Order members, a new Order character will be made with the class Nobless.
Cygnus Knights receive 6 AP upon each level up, they will gain 5 AP at level 70 onwards. but the highest level they can attain is 120.
When getting the 1st job advancement at level 10, you can become an Apprentice Knight. At level 10, you can choose one of the following Knights.
Types of Cygnus Knights
Dawn Warrior / Soul Master
With the massive strength and powerful physique, Dawn Warriors vanquish the enemy in close proximity. They are accompanied by Sol, the spirit of light, especially in combat. Only those equipped with a burning hear, sharp eyes, an even sharper blade, and undying loyalty to the empress are qualified to become a Dawn Warrior.
Blaze Wizard / Flame Wizard
As expected of any great Magicians, Blaze Wizards posses powerful magic. They can call on Ignis, the spirit of Fire, to fight with them. They can also merge with Ignis to release massive fire magic. Those who always strive to better themselves and are wary of self and enemy can become a Blaze Wizard.
Wind Archer / Wind Breaker
Attacking the enemy from a far, Wind Archers are guided by the spirit of wind, Ventus. Ventus can be summoned to guard or fight, and can imbue its power to the bow as well as its owner. When a rational mind meets infinite freedom, a Wind Archer is born.
Night Walker / Night Walker
Luck, skill, and a bit of cunning separate the Night Walkers from the rest. Though marked and assisted by the spirit of darkness, Umbra, Night Walkers put great importance in independence, which leads some to learn poison skills. Night Walkers serve justice in places where light does not reach, so those who are willing to serve in the shadows may become a Night Walker.
Thunder Breaker / Striker
A pirate with the Lightning Sprite. Awakens the entire body with the power of the Sprite, and uses powerful bodily skills.
- The character that creates the Nobless affects the character through levels. Every 10 levels on the original character raises the striker’s blessing skill by 1 point. The max level of the skill is 20 (level 200 on the original character).
- On the maple global site they have released that they will be available on July 29th. The patch hasn't been delayed, Yet
The Knights of Cygnus classes with their full skills.
- Dawn Warrior/Soul Master (Warrior - Similar to "Fighter")
- Blaze Wizard/Flame Wizard (Magician - Similar to "Fire, Poison Magician")
- Thunder Breaker/Striker (Pirate - Similar to "Brawler")
- Wind Archer/Wind Breaker (Bowman - Similar to "Hunter")
- Night Walker (Thief - Similar to "Assassin")
KMS Patch Notes