|Area||During the Ride to Orbis (Ellinia)|
- Ambition EXP: +56
This a monster rarely seen among Maplers. It is found on During the Ride to Orbis and from Orbis to Ellinia. It is highly not recommended to train on. One of the most feared and recognizable monsters in the game, newer players may underestimate it and be lured out by players with higher levels during one of their first rides to Orbis. Unlike the similar looking Jr. Balrog, Crimson Balrog has the ability to fly. They attack in pairs.
- Most Effective Magic: Holy
- Effective Magic: Fire Ice, Lightning, Dark
- Less Effective Magic: Poison
- Non-Effective Magic: Heal
|Hwabi Throwing-Star||Balrog Claw||1000+ mesos|
|Mystery Mastery Book|
|Equip Enhancement Scroll|
|Crimson Balrog Card|
|File:Crimson Balrog Familiar.png||Crimson Balrog Familiar|
- Sometimes (by sometimes, we mean a lot) shortened to just "Crimson Rog", "crog", or "rog/s" by players.
- The best way to evade its attacks is to remain in the cabin at all times during the flight.
- It has very low health compared to other bosses.
- One way you can tell if it's coming is that a brown ship with spikes attaches itself to the Ellinia Ship and the music changes
- It drops all 10% scrolls.
- The Rogue skill Dark Sight is useless here, so do not try to sneak out just to have a look.
- After the most recent patch on GMS & MSEA, Crimson Balrogs are harder to encounter on the trip between Orbis and Ellinia, but there is a 80% chance that they will appear on the ship in Channel One.
A chance to meet the monster at