Avoidability is not necessarily one of the most important stats in the game, but many it often compensates for low HP or low MP in a class. In the case of Thief, Magician and Bowman, as they are often add more points into DEX or LUK, while Warrior on the other hand have much greater Health Points instead.
- Avoidability determines if an attack from a monster will hit you.
- For the most part, Avoidability is incresased by adding Ability Points to LUK and DEX. They add ≈.4939 and ≈.23614 avoid respectively.
- Using skills that provide Avoidablilty
- Using equipments that increase Avoidability/Luck/Dexterity. A notable one is the Old Raggedy Cape. * * Using scrolls that add Avoidability/Luck/Dexterity.
- Dexterity Potions and Dexterity Pills do NOT add Dexterity. They add Avoidability.