Ardentmill is the home of the Professions, MapleStory's crafting system.
To get to Ardentmill, look for the portal located in every town in MapleWorld.
Crafting requires tools that can only be found in Ardentmill. All can be found on the lower level near the NPC with the matching profession.
- Herbalists must be near the Herb Boiling Pot to refine flowers and seeds.
- Miners must be near the Mineral Separator to refine metal, jewel, and crystal ores.
- Accessory crafters must be near the Jewel Crafting Machine in order to make their accessories.
- Smiths must be near the Large Forge in order to make equipment.
- Alchemists must be near Alchemy Book in order to create potions and pills. They can also use the book to extract item crystals from equipment without the use of an Extractor.
See also: Category:NPCs - Ardentmill
- Grant the Elder
- Nack the material merchant
- Saffron, the master of Herbalism
- Cole, the master of Mining
- Intaglio, the master of Accessory Crafting
- Gere, the master of Smithing
- Ally, the master of Alchemy
- Mikkim the storage keeper
- Ramsey the recipe merchant
- Angelica the Alchemy recipe merchant