Amoria is a wedding town, that looks very different depending on what version of the game you are playing.
This is the MapleSEA Amoria map.
Amoria is a special town on Victoria Island, and is home to Global Maple Story's exclusive wedding system. This town was created with the sole purpose of making use of the wedding system, and the Amoria Party Quest is launched only for couples to do it.
Getting to Amoria
Amoria is primarily accessible via Thomas Swift of Henesys(MapleGlobal) and Hera from every town.(MapleSEA). However, if a player has a wedding invitation, they can head directly to Amoria by changing to the channel that the wedding is about to start on, and double-clicking the invitation in their inventory. (At this time, however, although you can get there via invitation from any part of the MapleStory world, Thomas Swift or Hera will always return you to Henesys.)
- Note from ibtvo: I am playing MapleGlobal, and the Wedding Invitation does not transport me to Amoria. I have tried from Zipangu, Orbis, New Leaf City and Kerning City, while being on the same channel. I have had to walk every time. I dont know if there is a bug in my system, but it has never worked for me.
MapleGlobal's Amoria map is slightly different
- Moony Wedding Jeweler
- Pila Present Wedding Planner
- Alex the Rite-Aid Guy
- Ames the Wise Amoria's Guiding Light
- Spinel World Tour Guide
- Mr. Sandman
- Nicholas The CVS Guy
- Thomas Swift Amoria Ambassador
- Wayne Chapel Wedding Coordinator
- Assistant Bonnie Chaple Staff
- Julius Styleman Heavenly Hair-Bringer
- Salon Seamus
- Cody Wizet Wizard
- Dr. 90212 Makeover Magician
- Dr. Roberts Lens Expert
- Intern Shakihands
- Victoria Cathedral Wedding Coordinator
- Assistant Nicole Cathedral Assistant
- High Priest John Cathedral Wedding Offical
- Gary and Shatima
The Wedding System
See main article: Amoria Wedding System