"Being the boss of the Ludibrium PQ, it is a force to be reckoned with. While in battle, it will also summon several monsters, making this boss even more difficult to kill."
- Experience: 188,054
- Weapon Attack: 280
- Magic Attack: 260
- Accuracy: 160
- Weapon Defense: 210
- Magic Defense: 240
- Avoidability: 26
- Does very high damage (roughly 400-600 Magic Damage|magic damage and Weapon Damage|weapon damage. Less magic damage if a player is a mage; less weapon damage if player is a warrior.)
- It has more health than Crimson Balrog.
- When damaged, it summons Chronos, Platoon Chronos, and Master Chronos.
- It is advised that one should bring multiple All Cure Potions, as Alishar can do lock up and accuracy down spells.
- There is a very low chance that Alishar will drop its Dark Galaxy hat when killed.
- Archers and Clerics are highly recommended for this boss.
- Its Japanese nickname is 'Time Whale'.
A peculiar creature that swims the vast sea with its gigantic body. It is a monster that threatens the adverntures lost in the dimensional imbalance, although it, too, is a victim of the Dimensional Schism. It is a creature of powerful strength as well as an invincible monster that cannot be compleately destroyed but only chased away.
|Party Quest Bosses|
Alishar - Geist Balrog - King Slime - Horntail - Hsalf - Lord Pirate - Margana - Papa Pixie - Red Nirg - Rellik - Zakum - Rex - Poison Golem - Ghost Ship Captain - Dragonoir - Dragon Rider - Pianus - Ani - Von Leon - Chaos Zakum - Chaos Horntail - Pink Bean - Cygnus